Megathinking And The Enchantment Of Positivity
The morning sets the day and the assembly paves the way for our students to rejuvenate their spirits, remain rooted to the moral values and unleash their vitality.
The serene early morning hours welcomes one and all to the school campus as the premise resounds with the school prayer, ‘O give thanks to the Lord for his good…..’ followed by the pledge, thought for the day and news headlines.
The well planned assembly conducted class wise clarifies school activities and programmes, focusing on important days. Every child is given the opportunity and the platform to display their talent and present themselves as individuals. Guided by their mentors, the assembly includes short skit, presentations, slogan display, poetry recitation, speech, songs, individual experiences etc.
Very often the assembly is addressed by the Principal and the Headmistress. Occasionally renowned persons and educationists address the students to enrich them with their knowledge, experience and expertise.
We believe, the morning assembly plays an incredible role to:
- Develop a feeling of affiliation and unity among students.
- Aid the students to develop a sense of identity and loyalty to the school.
- Help and encourage the students to share their experiences, stories, anecdotes etc. with others.
- Help inculcate a disciplined, good social behavior desired in a cultured society and facilitate moral and religious development of students.
- Motivate students by positive reinforcement in the form of praise or reward awarded in public.
- Facilitate National Integration and unity through prayer meetings.
- Help nurture the sense of patriotism and take pride in our rich culture and heritage.
“Every child is a flower of its own kind and all together they make this world a beautiful garden”.
We take pride in creating an ambience for learning that invigorates and unfolds the true potential of every child, right from the assembly time. We call it- “Praying and paving our way to excellence”.