Admission Procedure for Std. XI
Forms for provisional admission in Std. XI – Science & Commerce can be procured from the school office from 10.04.2014 (8:00 am to 12:00pm) or can be downloaded from the school website www.sbpsranchi.com. Last date for submission of form is 19th April 2014.
Admission Procedure for other classes
- Admission is granted strictly on vacancy and merit of the child.
- Admission is purely on academic grounds, irrespective of caste, creed and community. Any effort to influence the school in this regard in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The minimum eligible age for admission in Class Kg-I is 3½ years as on 1st April,2014.
- A Registration form is included in the prospectus. The cost of prospectus is Rs 500/-.
- The Registration form, duly filled in should be submitted at the office of the school between 8.00 a.m. & 12.00 noon
- Documents required for Registration with the school are as under
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation/ Hospital / Nursing Home. Any affidavit or other evidence is not acceptable.
- A photocopy of report Card from the school last attended. ( Not applicable for KG-I & KG-II)
- Two stamp-size photographs.
- After Registration, the child is required to appear for an Interactive Session The date and time will be mentioned in the Registration Card.
- The final result for Admission into particular class will be displayed in the Notice Board.
- Once a candidate is successful in the admission test and interview, the other formalities to be completed are
- Filing up of the Admission Form signed by parents.
- Payment of the all fees within the due date in cash.
- Submission of Attested copy of Birth Certificate. (The original is to be presented for verification.)
- Submission of Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. (Not applicable for Kg-I /KG-II)
- Fees once be deposited will not be refunded.
- Bus facility will be provided if there is vacancy.
- The child may be withdrawn from the school on one month’s prior notice or on payment of fees for one month in lieu thereof.
- If a child is withdrawn from the school after the Admission, fees deposited are not refundable.