Admission Procedure for other classes
- Admission is granted strictly on vacancy and merit of the child.
- Admission is purely on academic grounds, irrespective of caste, creed and community. Any effort to influence the school in this regard in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The minimum eligible age for admission in Class KG-I is 3.5 years as on 1st April 2015 and 4.5 years for KG-II as on 1st April 2015.
- A Registration form is included in the Prospectus. The cost of prospectus is ` 550/-.
- The Registration form, duly filled in should be submitted at the school office between 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
- Documents required for Registration with the school are as under :
a) A photocopy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation. Any affidavit or other evidence is not acceptable.
b) A photocopy of Report Card from the school last attended. (Not applicable for KG-I & KG-II)
c) Two passport size coloured photographs.
- After Registration, the child is required to appear for an Interactive Session. The date and time will be mentioned in the Registration Card.
- The final result for admission into a particular class will be displayed on the school Notice Board and School website.
- Once a candidate is successful the other formalities to be completed are :
• Filling up of the Admission Form signed by parents.
• Payment of all the fees within the due date in cash.
• Submission of an attested copy of the Birth Certificate. (The original is to be presented for verification).
• Submission of Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. (Not applicable for KG-I/KG-II).
- Admission Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- Bus facility will be provided if their is a vacancy.
- The child may be withdrawn from the school on one month’s prior notice or on payment of fees for one month in lieu thereof.
- If a child is withdrawn from the school after the Admission, fees deposited are not refundable.