Admission For Std XI (Session 2015-2016)
- Form Download(Std XI)
- Admission Schedule Class XI 2015-2016
- Results of Test Conducted on 07.04.2015
Admission Closed For Other Classes(2015-2016)[Dayscholars]
Admission Procedure For Session(2016-2017)
1. Admission is granted strictly on vacancy and merit of the child.
2. Admission is purely on academic grounds, irrespective of caste, creed and community. Any effort to influence the school in this regard in any form will disqualify the candidate.
3. The minimum eligible age for admission in Class KG-I is 3.5 years as on 1st April 2016 and 4.5 years for KG-II as on 1st April 2016.
4. A Registration form is included in the Prospectus.
5. The Registration form, duly filled in should be submitted at the school office between 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
6. Documents required for Registration with the school are as under :
a) A photocopy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation. Any affidavit or other evidence is not acceptable.
b) A photocopy of Report Card from the school last attended. (Not applicable for KG-I & KG-II)
c) Two passport size coloured photographs.
7. After Registration, the child is required to appear for an Interactive Session. The date and time will be mentioned in the Registration Card.
8. The final result for admission into a particular class will be displayed on the school Notice Board and School website.
9. Once a candidate is successful the other formalities to be completed are :
• Filling up of the Admission Form signed by parents.
• Payment of all the fees within the due date in cash.
• Submission of an attested copy of the Birth Certificate. (The original is to be presented for verification).
• Submission of Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. (Not applicable for KG-I/KG-II).
10. Admission Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
11. Bus facility will be provided if their is a vacancy.
1. The child may be withdrawn from the school on one month’s prior notice or on payment of fees for one month in lieu thereof.
2. If a child is withdrawn from the school after the Admission, fees deposited are not refundable.
Admission For Boarders